Old-world glamour that’s never old-hat – welcome to The Affordable Vintage Fair!
Founded in 2005 by former fashion [there it is again!] graduate, Selfridges personal shopper and celeb stylist Judy Berger our first fashion event took place in London in the giddy grip of 2005.
With an ethos of affordability, the formula for the fairs was a simple one; gather premiere vintage traders from all over the UK, check them for affordable, eclectic vintage stock and gather them together, if just for a day.
11 years and 30 cities later, affordable vintage fashion remains at the heart at what we do. From 20s beading to 80s brights, 60s shifts to 50s florals, our fairs, markets and kilo sales provide an affordable go-to place for anyone to shop old-world, be ye vintage veteran or not.
In the warmer months you’ll find us curating pop up vintage markets at some of the UK’s favourite festivals. We’ve had the honour of working with Greenman, End Of The Road, Lovebox, Festival No.6 and Beacons Festival!
Featured in Vogue, Elle, Asos, Stylist, Red, Marie Claire and Company, recent years have seen Florence Welch, Daisy Lowe, Chloe Sevigny, Brix Smith-Start, Pixie Lott, Bip Ling and Jade Jagger come for a peruse [showing you never know who might pop-up!]
For a rundown of when our fashion events are headed for you, take a look at the listings below…
Vintage Fashion Events
- Event NameDateLocation
- Edinburgh's Affordable Vintage Fair 6th & 7th August- The Fringe Festival Edition! 6 Aug 2016 Edinburgh
- Edinburgh's Affordable Vintage Fair - Freshers Special 16 Sep 2016 Edinburgh
- St. Andrew's Affordable Vintage Fair 18 Sep 2016 St Andrews
- Lincoln's Affordable Vintage Fair 24 Sep 2016 Lincoln
- Glasgow's Affordable Vintage Fair 24 Sep 2016 Glasgow