Date(s) - 12 May 2012
11:00 AM - 4:30 PM
The Hazlitt Theatre
Returning to Maidstone in the midst of spring, Britain’s biggest vintage fair is back!
MAIDSTONE’S AFFORDABLE VINTAGE FAIR
SAT 12TH MAY 2012 – THE HAZLITT THEATRE, EARL STREET, MAIDSTONE
OPEN: 11:00 – 16:30 ENTRY: £2/ £1 STUDENT CARD/ OAP [UNDER 12S GO FREE]
Gathering incredible vintage traders and designer-makers from all over the UK, our Maidstone event looks set to showcase -
- FASHION & ACCESSORIES FROM THE 20s AND ON -
- VINTAGE SPARKLE AND JEWELRY-
- PRETTY SPRING PRINTS THROUGH TO VINTAGE DRESSES -
- COLLECTIBLES AND EPHEMERA -
- THE TREND-LEAD TO THE ECLECTIC -
- HOMEWARES & MENSWEAR! -
- TEA IN CHINA AND CAKE BY THE SLICE! -
- NEW-SEASON STAPLES!
- LIVE ACTS! -
- More OFFERS than you could ask for!
Featured in Elle, Asos, Vogue and Marie Claire, you’d be crazy to miss out!
Sworn by AFFORDABILITY our vintage events never break the bank; in addition to offers, discounts and a cheap-as-chips entry, we’ll be dishing out ADVINTAGE CARDS on the day. Entitling you to offers at every Judy’s event, be sure to snap one up!
A fave of Daisy Lowe and Florence & the Machine, new season staples by the rail full – a veritable vintage playground [without paying through the mouth!] – we hope to see you there!