Date(s) - 13 Oct 2013
10:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Gathering 45 vintage traders and designer-makers from all over the UK, the event looks set to showcase –
– FASHION FROM THE 20s AND ON –
– VINTAGE JEWELLERY, HATS, GLOVES and BAGS –
– PRETTY AUTUMN PRINTS THROUGH TO INCREDIBLE DRESSES –
– MENS CLOTHING AND COLLECTIBLES –
– COLLECTIBLES AND EPHEMERA –
– THE TREND-LEAD TO THE ECLECTIC –
– A SPLASH OF HOMEWARES- GALORE –
Featured in Elle, ASOS, Vogue and Marie Claire, you’d be crazy to miss out!
Sworn by AFFORDABILITY our vintage events never break the bank; in addition to offers, discounts and a cheap-as-chips entry, we’ll be dishing out ADVINTAGE CARDS on the day. Entitling you to offers at every Judy’s event, be sure to snap one up!
Added to the mix, those gals from PEAR OF PEAS will be setting-up shop, serving tea in china and cakes by the slice. Featuring scones, brownies and cupcakes galore, it’s the PERFECT weekend thing-to-do!
13th OCT 2013
CAMBRIDGE AFFORDABLE VINTAGE FAIR
THE GUILDHALL, MARKET SQUARE, CAMBRIDGE, CB2 3QB
ENTRY: £2, under 12s free
Can’t wait to see you there! X
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A TRADER AT THIS SHOW? FILL OUT THIS SIMPLE FORM AND WE’LL DO THE REST: http://www.judysvintagefair.co.uk/traders/trader-form/