It’s that wonderful time again! We proudly introduce issue #8 of our digital vintage magazine, Judy’s Affordable Vintage Digest – your one-stop-shop for all things Judy’s fair, vintage furniture flea and kilo sale.
With Spring finally sprung, this issue is dedicated to all things warm and sunny – think pretty pastels, summer wardrobes and fresh starts for your home. Whether you’re in need of a revision break or just treating yourself to a quiet moment in the new found sunshine, this issue of Judy’s Digest is a vintage magazine jam-packed full of inspiration. Get motivated to spring-clean that wardrobe by checking out our gallery of fabulously dressed customers, or break out the sewing machine like our new upcycling expert James Aldred. Not feeling quite so energetic? That’s fine by us too – we have the ultimate guide to in-season homeware that you can shop online, or kick back in front of one of our retro-approved movies.
So what are you waiting for? Pull up a poufee, fix yourself a gin (or pot of tea) and get reading! Don’t forget to tell us what you think either – tweet us @judysvintagefair or pop us an email to email@example.com.
In the mood for some shopping? Why not pop along to one of our upcoming events?
- Cambridge Affordable Vintage Fair – 7th May 2016
- Ipswich’s Affordable Vintage Fair – 8th May 2016
- Bethnal Green Vintage Clothing Kilo Sale – 8th May 2016
- Lincoln’s Affordable Vintage Fair – 14th May 2016
- Bath’s Affordable Vintage Fair – 15th May 2016
- Newcastle Vintage Kilo Sale – 15th May 2016
- Glasgow’s Affordable Vintage Fair – 21st May 2016
- Manchester Vintage Clothing Kilo Sale – 21st May 2016
- Edinburgh’s Affordable Vintage Fair – 22nd May 2016
- Nottingham Vintage Clothing Kilo Sale – 22nd May 2016
- South London Vintage Kilo Sale – Clapham – 28th May 2016
- Leeds Affordable Vintage Fair – 4th June 2016
- Birmingham Vintage Kilo Sale – 4th June 2016
- Bethnal Green’s Affordable Vintage Fair – 5th Jun 2016
- The South London Vintage Furniture Flea – 12th Jun 2016